See property details
403 & 405 12th Street NW
Lovely new construction duplex property with 2 available units. Each home has 2 stories, 3+ bedrooms, and 2 full bathrooms. These homes feature central HVAC and raised, covered front porches. Located in the 10th & Page neighborhood, this community is within walking distance of Booker T. Washington Park, Venable Elementary School, and the Gordon Avenue Library. It is also a few minutes drive from Barracks Shopping Center.
(Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed)
2 Story attached duplexes
- Flex room (Main Level): 13.7' x 9.8'
- *Flex rooms may be converted into a bedroom by the homeowner
- Bedroom 1 (2nd Floor): 9.4' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 (2nd Floor): 11.6' x 9'
- Bedroom 3 (2nd Floor): 18.8' x 10'
- Main level: 1 full bathroom w/ shower
- 2nd floor: 1 full bathroom w/ tub
Finished square feet: 1,242 sq. ft. (approximate)
- Washer & dryer connections
- Central HVAC
- Raised covered front porch
- Zoned Elementary School - Venable
- Walker Upper Elementary School (Grades 5 & 6)
- Buford Middle School (Grades 7 & 8)
- Charlottesville High School (Grades 9-12)
Estimated Completion Date: Spring 2021